Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blogs Blogs and ART

Good Morning,
I sure hope you make many memories this weekend.
I have BIG plans to get lots done!
Not limited to working on swaps, cleaning craft room, cooking Asian Chicken and Shrimp soup, making jello without using jello brand jello boxes but Knox gelatin and fruit juices.
I want to visit more Blogs and post art work on mine.
Check out Erika's blog, she just posted a new layout.
http://taylordconcepts.blogspot.com/
Erika is celebrating her Blogoversary. Stop by and say hi!
Well it is time for me to work on my BIG OL' List.
Have a blessed weekend, check back for some art!
Rene'

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rene,
    Sounds like you have a lot to do this weekend. Have fun cleaning...hehehe
    I'm glad I did my cleaning yesterday. Can't wait to see some art work.
    Janell

    ReplyDelete