Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blessed By God for the CTMH NSSS group

Good Evening,
I am so BLESSED!
This season of CTMH NSSS (Close To My Heart Not So Secret Sisters) is off to a wonderful start! Would you believe this group of Christian sisters are chatting daily? We ask for prayer request and are leaving praise reports. Having swaps and mailings, all in the 1st 3 weeks.
God sure is GREAT! He is faithful to us even when we wonder or fall a bit. He is right there to pick us up and stand us right, and continue His walk along side us.
I cannot be thankful enough for His blessings of the new group.
I prayed about continuing, and God told me LOUDLY, "Yes Rene' continue hosting." I received emails from my sisters asking if we were continuing. Knowing God's words were to be honored I said sure. I thought, what if its only the handful of us. Hey it is enough! When one or more are gathered in His name.
I posted on the Bulletin Board.... by golly if we didn't double in size!
Thank you Father for this group!
Thank you for providing us girls the strength to participate, the courage to share, and love to pass around. YOU ARE SO GOOD TO ME!
Have a great Friday!
Blessings,
Rene'
<><

1 comment:

  1. I agree. And we are so blessed to have you guide us. It has been an amazing 3 weeks and I can't wait to see what's to come in the future. Thank you so much for starting this group.

    ReplyDelete