Friday, April 2, 2010

Blog Hop with Scrappers Delight

Hi Everyone,
I know I owe my blog an update, and I promise I will add soon.
In the meantime I wanted you all to have fun! Scrappers Delight is having a birthday and is hosting a blog hop. They are offering wonderful prizes.... So hop right over to:
http://scrapersdelight.blogspot.com


I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy your Easter.
The time to enjoy your family and Rejoice in our Fathers sacrifice of His Son.
We are so very blessed,
Rene'

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Rene,
    Hope you have had a blessed weekend!
    Well my lovely hubby has helped draw my candy winners and you have won the runner up prize so if you could let me know your Address i will pop it in the post to you.
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoooo...
    I am so excited..
    Thanks so much!
    Blessings.
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete